American Career Search,Inc. is extremely active and has been chosen by numerous Fortune 1000 Corporations to aide in their Diversity initiatives or implement a Diversity Strategy. American Career Search,Inc. has numerous resources for locating and recruiting top diversity talent.

Most people would agree that having a diverse workforce contributes
to the overall growth and prosperity of our organizations. Recruiting
a diverse workforce is a necessity today and makes smart business sense. National studies show that over the next ten years more than half of the entering workforce will possess a minority background.

According to the U.S. Department of Labor and the U.S. Census Bureau, the number of minorities participating in the civilian labor force are lower than one might expect. Cau casian civilians make up more than 72 percent of the workforce, while minorities account for the remaining 28 percent.

According to the U.S. Department of Labor and the U.S. Census Bureau, the projections for entrants coming into the workforce over the next 10 years shows a dramatic increase in minorities. This emerging group will make up more than half of the U.S. workforce's total entrants.

• Incorporate Diversity Standards
• Designate Diversity Leaders
• Create Seperate Recruiting fund
• Develop Diversity Executive Counsel
• Attend expos, Job Fairs, Conferences
• Develop Recruiting Strategy
• Create a evaluation model

Contact American Career Search,Inc.

Copyright 2005-2012 © American Career Search, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.