Any Industry, Location or Experience! We have a solution!
American Career Search, a division of ACS Global Search, is an “ISO 9001: 2008” certified company. Celebrating over 22 years and 1,800 placements. This division focuses on contingency searches and unique solutions regardless of industry, location or level. Geographically based in Stowe, Vermont with recruiters in Florida, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oregon, New Jersey, Arizona, New York and California. (Please refer to ACS Global Search,Inc if you are interested in Leadership and Senior Level Talent)
We are excited to announce our new recruiting platform that enables ALL companies in ALL industries and ALL locations to benefit from our massive resources and expertise.
American Career Search, Inc has been ranked in the top 1% of all search firms for retention, time to fill, repeat clients and candidate placements. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and have exclusively grown by referrals only for 22 years and are now excited to be able to support All companies regardless of size or location within the USA. We have a 91% success rate on every search we engage and 89% retention for trailing 48 months.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE AMERICAN CAREER SEARCH, INC. NEW RECRUITING PLATFORM:-
· American Career Search is US based for 22 years and pioneers of the “rapid response recruiting strategy”
· We have access to over 92% of all active and passive candidates in the USA and access to over 1,032 resume and society directories.
· We partner with 1,200 recruiting firms so that you have a 1 person contact, but the resources of many.
· “Hiring Manager Portal” – Review,Grade, Choose, Screen, Video Interview candidates from here.No learning software required!
· American Career Search proprietary system and strategy enables us to actively and passively identity and attract the best candidates for your job.
· Artificial Intelligence meets Human Intelligence . We are continually investing into our growth and developing a platform that engages the best qualities of both to ensure true alignment with a 96% accuracy in candidate quality based off 140 data points on candidates and clients.